Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for overseeing all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for an organization. Collaborates and reports to the chief executive officer and plays an instrumental role in developing financial strategy.
- Assess organizational performance and report results to CEO.
- Provide both operational and programmatic support to the company.
- Develop annual budgets and long-term financial strategy.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management.
- Supervise ledgers, accounts, and reporting systems to ensure compliance.
- Maintain internal safeguards against fraud, overspending, and errors.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization.
- Coordinate audits.
- Manage cash flow and develop cash flow projections.
- Optimize banking relationships.
- Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Foster and cultivate stakeholder relationships.
- Oversee purchasing payroll activity.
- Produce monthly reports on reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements.
- Assist in creation and implementation of wage incentives and commissions.
- Preside over business insurance plans and health coverage analysis.
- Train finance department and other relevant staff.
- Work with management to achieve strategic vision for company.